Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mini Importation Business Is Hot....

I will like to ask you a simple question...
Are you importing or thinking of importing any of these items below?
·         Phones
·         Wrist watches
·         Shoes
·         Memory cards
·         Clothes
·         etc
If your answer is yes, then you should know by now you should know that importing these goods is one thing and selling them off immediately to recoup your capital and smile to the bank with your profit is another thing entirely.

Now pay attention and let me tell you about the new method of selling imported products that i just discovered and how to use my new method to sell off your imported products fast and rake in over 300% in profits.
HOW I DISCOVERED THIS SYSTEM:
Sometime last year, I got tired of trying to sell my imported products through my traditional channels of posting the pictures of my goods on facebook, doing a broadcast on BBM channels and even advertising on facbook and nairaland too.
For the past few months, most of my sales has been coming in through facebook, but all of a sudden, there was a sharp decrease in sales that i almost abandoned importation business.
The turn over i was getting was too small for me to
quickly scale up and import more products for me
 to really stand well as a mini importer.
Another annoying thing is that the people on facebook keep on requesting for some funny services that i cannot possibly provide.
Their request ranges from installment payment and payment on delivery to as far a sokoto state, a service which i cannot render because i do not have the means of doing so.
How on earth can i offer pay on delivery when i don't even have
dispatch riders armed with POS machine that will deliver the
products and collect payments via ATM cards?
I was at loss on what to do.
I started cracking my brain and looking for a way out.
But deep within me, I knew that there are other means of selling imported products quickly and making loads of cash from it.
So i started researching on this because i wanted to sell more products and make more money from this importation business.
Long story short, I was at an internet marketing launching were i met a fellow marketer who is also an underground importer. We started discussing business and when i told him about my importation business, the dude laugh at me and told me that he has a secret code he has been using for long to make millions selling his products through some neglected online shopping platforms.
He opened his Ipad to show me how well he is doing with importation and my jaw dropped.
He wasn't just doing well in importation business....He was absolutely killing it.
After much begging, pleading and a little bit of stalking, he finally agreed to teach me, have a one-on-one training with him, have me pick his brains and have him spill the beans on his importation business secret.
I agreed and...paid heavily for it even  I had to go all the way from ekiti to Lagos.
Yes...he charge me N150, 000.
I needed the knowledge, so i have to pay for it, cos no padi for soccer.
He taught me with special emphasis on how i can
sell my imported products to over 50 Million
ready-to-buy Nigerians for FREE!...
and
He also showed me how to sell on 2 FREE, but highly
neglected ecommerce platforms with over 50 million
people visiting them online.

After the training, which is more like an interrogation, I went back home and put everything he taught me about selling my imported products into practice..
Using my vast experience in importation, I was able to implement his training quickly and after 2 months, the results speaks for itself.

This Result Below Proves It
*I made More than N1.020,000 Within 35Days*

In two months, I have already pulled in over N2,000,000 naira  from selling my imported using the methods i learnt from the training and i thank God i took the bold step to pay heavily and learn from a colleague who knows more than me.
How It Works
I simply import a HOT selling Product from the importation portals that i believe you already know, using my secret code to list it on the e-commerce website  without paying a dime and sell to my customers from their platform.

I Currently Import And Sell 22 HOT Products 
Using The Same System



NO more stories, if you are ready to learn importation business then you are in the right blog




I'll like to see your comment to encourage me the more

Featured post

Make Money Online In Nigeria Reading News-NNU.NG

Make money online in Nigeria legitimately into your Nigeria bank account with NNU Income simply by login daily, reading and comment on the...