Tuesday, August 23, 2016

MY MAIN FACEBOOK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED

OPEN NOTICE: MY MAIN FACEBOOK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED.






Hi friends, My main Facebook account ( Noah Ansa) has been hacked since on Wednesday.





I went for a programme in Edo state since on Wednesday 17 Aug -20, 2016. I was unable to login online or do any online transaction ever since i got to Edo State because of poor network, even calls were not going through expect i will have to move to a particular area.

Some good friends called some sent whatsapp message to informed me of the suspicious activities going on in my Fb account yet still i was unable to react because of poor network coverage from my end.





I can back on Sunday to discover that the hacker has already harmed me by performing some illegal activities with my account so this is an open Notice to my Facebook friends that my main Facebook account is not under my control( still working working to get it back soon).

All i have about the hacked is his mail address and website url.

Please do not carry out any transaction with that my account for now.





I will notify you all immediately i get it back.

Below are the hacker's details
Mail Adderss: Whoyoueppna@yahoo.com
Website url: http://naijatrendz.com
Hacked account url: https://www.facebook.com/whoyoueppna?fref=ts





Featured post

Make Money Online In Nigeria Reading News-NNU.NG

Make money online in Nigeria legitimately into your Nigeria bank account with NNU Income simply by login daily, reading and comment on the...