Tuesday, May 23, 2017

CRYPTOCURRENCY CONFESSION OF A BANKER




In 2009, a friend of mine resident in the UK called and advised me to invest $1,000 in Bitcoin; he said it’s a cryptocurrency that just launched. At that time, I never heard such a word as Bitcoin neither do I know what Cryptocurrency meant. I had the $1,000 to invest but I felt as a Banker I should be the first to know about the happenings in the Financial World; Moreso, my friend is in the IT space, so I felt I should know better. To cut long story short, I didn’t invest in Bitcoin.
Now, in that same 2009, a young Norwegian boy was writing his thesis on “Encryption” and decided to use Bitcoin as a case study, to get the information he needed, however, he had to invest some Money in Bitcoin. He never invested because he wanted to be part of it; he only invested so he could get the much-needed information for his thesis.

He invested $27 and got 5,000 Bitcoins. In 2013, he was watching a program on CNN and heard about the rave about Bitcoin appreciating in value, and then he remembered his measly $27 investment. He checked up on his investment, only to find that his $27 investment some 4 Years ago had turned to $886,000. If I weren’t so foolish & paid attention to my friend’s advice, my $1,000 investment in 2009, would have gotten me 185,000 Bitcoins which would have made me over $32Million by 2013. The annoying part is that I bought a Laptop from the USA in that same 2009 for $1,000… I can’t remember where that Laptop is now. Sadly, I was more interested in putting Money in a Liability than taking a chance of an Investment…


It’s sad right that’s the story but you know what’s even worse?
*That’s still the story of countless other people even today. But you’ve got an opportunity to change that today* We have a new opportunity here to acquire something of
that same quality and it's easily at our disposal now. I bring to you the new coin in town.


I bring to you TBC. I bring to you, THE BILLION COIN...   Ask me how to be a part of this if you are interested.





Contact: Noah AnsaPhone Number: 08136278802Time: 9am - 4pmDays: Monday - Friday

Featured post

Make Money Online In Nigeria Reading News-NNU.NG

Make money online in Nigeria legitimately into your Nigeria bank account with NNU Income simply by login daily, reading and comment on the...